SBS Graduates Opportunity
Opportunity to assist and grow
As our student numbers for the Online SBS increases, we need to see our Online SBS staff team increase also.
If you are an SBS graduate and you loved and valued your time in your SBS engaging in the word, and if you would love to help facilitate others so they can have the same opportunity, then maybe you are the kind of person we are looking for!
The kind of responsibilities you have would be:
• Get to know the students, this might be through email but a Skype meeting is a really good way to do this.
• Bring encouragement to the students as they study and answer any questions they might have.
• Pray for the students.
• Grade the student’s work. Grading feedback is a very important time; it is a key teaching and encouragement moment. There is training available for this.
• Give feed back to the student with their grade and with each assignment.
• Monitor their pace to give accountability with the time element.
• Make sure their grades are recorded as needed.
• Attend the Online SBS staff meeting
• Participate in the Student Hang-outs and Forums
Please note, this is a volunteer role, there is no financial remuneration involved.
We are grateful for your consideration and trust that you will enjoy partnering with us.